Skin tightening and rejuvenation have become one of the most preferred procedures by many people today, to hide wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other such signs of aging. These procedures are also known as Plasmolifting.
The plasmolifting procedure is normally followed with the help of the PRP tubes. You can learn more about the tubes and their role in plasmolifting by visiting the official webpage of Dr. Renat Akhmerov’s Plasmolifting Technologies. Visit their webpage to know more.
Here is a detailed explanation of the plasmolifting procedure.
- Plasma purification will be done by extracting some of each client’s blood, to use in the process.
- This purified plasma will be injected into some of the places such as décolleté, neck, and face. The main aim here is to restore the collagen and elastin fibres in that particular region.
- When injected, plasma starts its work of accelerating the cell metabolism. This is a process where new cells are formed to restore the saggy skin to its firmer texture. The work will be done both outside and inside.
The plasmolifting process is quite a successful process because the work will be done by the experts with the cells of the same source. Hence, there are no or minimal chances of experiencing side effects after the process.
How the Process is Done?
- After the consultation with the cosmetologist, the experts will decide how the process is followed and also the overall cost for the process.
- The lab technicians working with the cosmetologists will first draw some blood from your body to extract the plasma for the plasmolifting process.
- The cosmetologist will then subject anesthesia to the specified areas and will continue with injecting the separated plasma into the particular places.
Does the Process Hurt
This is one of the commonly asked questions about the plasmolifting process. Since your skin layer will be made numb with anesthesia, you will not feel a pain of more than 3.5 on a scale of 10.
Pre-Preparations for the Process
The extraction of the best quality plasma will help you experience the wonderful benefits of the plasmolifting process. Hence, it is suggested to let the technicians draw some blood for your body, 2 to 3 days before the actual process for plasma separation.
It is suggested to stay away from some of the unhealthy diets such as cigarettes, alcohol, spicy foods, fried and salty foods, and other such fatty supplements. You should drink at least 2L of water per day. Clean blood will yield excellent quality plasma required for the process.
Plasmolifting for Periodontal Diseases
Just like the skin lifting process, the plasmolifting procedure is used even in curing many ailments that are associated with dental issues. The process is just like that of a regular plasmolifting process and so does the after effect.
With plasmolifting, the people suffering from pain and swelling gums, bleeding gums now and then, holes because of tooth extraction, etc., will experience an excellent cure. You will notice the aftereffects of the plasmolifting process at least on the 10th day after the procedure.
The main source of cure in plasmolifting is the patients’ blood, and hence the rate of success is comparatively high.