When it comes to hair transplant techniques, follicular unit extraction or FUE hair transplant has to be one of the most popular kinds. The process in itself is fairly simple to understand and thus, most people find it comfortable to go for this technique. In case you wish to go through Fue Hair Transplant Turkey, you can easily do so without the worries of any side effects as you might some with the other procedures.
FUE hair transplant is a very careful procedure where a single hair is extracted from the area and then it is replanted in the designated area. The hair follicles are attained from the donor area of the body and then it is implanted in the bald area of the body. Most importantly, the hair transplantation done via follicular unit extraction does not leave any sort of visible trace over the skin.
What Happens Before The Transplantation?
Before the hair transplant is conducted, the patient has to go through blood examinations. This examination is done to make sure that the patient is suitable for the operation or not. If the patient stands suitable for the transplantation, the operation is conducted accordingly. The hair is shaved off from the area with the help of a special kind of shaver before conducting the operation.
How Is The Transplant Done?
During the operation, the area where the hair is to be donated is marked out and then local anesthesia is performed in the specified area. The hair follicles that are found at the back of the ear are then placed on the hairless regions. Depending on the condition and health of the donor area, nearly 2000-2500 grafts can be taken per session from the area. All though, white dots are left after the operation, these dots dissolve over time leaving no trace at all.
What The Advantages Of A Fue Hair Transplant?
- In the case of Fue Hair Transplant Turkey, the healing process is merely short as it does not involve a surgical operation.
- The results that are obtained from this are very natural and there is no mark left behind
- There is no risk of getting scarred as the hair follicles are removed from their original position by opening up microchannels.
- The hair follicles do not experience any sort of damage that might affect future growth.
- Almost no pain is felt during the transplantation as the process is carried out under local anesthesia.
If you plan on going for Fue Hair Transplant Turkey, you may have to go for several sessions depending on how much is need to be grafted. Each session usually takes about 4 to 6 hours on average but they may vary depending on the number of grafts that are going to be transplanted.