One of the most trending anti-aging treatments in today’s generation is the anti-wrinkle treatment. There are different types of anti-wrinkle methods used by many beauty and skincare clinics. To learn more about them, you must know each here and decide which one fits you. If you have no idea, you can always ask the experts in the clinic as they are knowledgeable about your skin problem.
Different kinds of anti-wrinkle treatments
- Injectable wrinkle treatments. It has been used in cosmetic medicine to treat facial lines, such as wrinkles and fine lines. The treatment relaxes the wrinkles causing muscles to improve the appearance of the wrinkles. The treatment is effective in treating:
- crows feet
- frown lines
- other wrinkles (caused by a muscle contraction)
The treatment is most effective in ages 25-55 years old. The full effect of treatment takes its full effect in ten days, and it lasts up to 4 months.
- Filler dissolving. Fillers can be worn out unevenly. So, it is time to get a new filler-dissolving treatment. Does your eye look puffy? The filler-dissolving treatment helps the eyes look great again.
- Dermal fillers. A treatment effective for facial skin problems, namely:
- skin folds
- loss of volume
- facial sculpting
There are common areas that are treated by derma fillers, such as lips, cheeks, and lower face lines, especially on the nose corner of the mouth. The effectiveness is fast and lasts for one year. The treatment uses very fine needles in the skin. It depends on the area where to treat it, some people are using ice to numb the part where needles are injected.
However, other skincare clinics using the treatment use cream to numb the area. These are alternatives for the local anesthetic.
- Fractionated laser therapy. It is another anti-wrinkle method. It also includes scarring, such as:
- Acne scarring
- Stretch marks
- Rebuild collagen
Most areas of the body are treated, including the hands, face, arms, and chest. It is usually a course of 4-6 treatments, which are required to complete. The therapy depends on the strength of the laser. The depth of the treatment depends on the degree of the problem.
Many are confused with fractioned laser therapy. Some would think that all machines used are the same. But, it is different with fractioned laser as it is a delivery system and not a laser type. A fraction of the skin is treated, which treats the skin in dots, which leaves the skin intact.
The depth laser treats the skin with micro beams or small dots to keep the skin intact and reduce the side effects. The therapy is great for:
- fine lines
- skin texture
- stretch marks
- acne scars
If you are looking for the best anti-aging treatment, these are good options.