There is an entire plethora of headphones, earplugs, and in-ear monitors that whirl around the market nonstop. Such a swirl makes it very hard for customers to find out a suitable earplug that will actually protect their ears. Considering how necessary it is to wear good in-ear monitors that actually offer noise isolation and also the fact that most sellers and manufacturers do not sell what they promise, we have made this guide. It will take you through a number of features that make a headphone worth your money and the top 3 picks of the day that you can buy without worrying about the quality and performance.
Let’s begin with the specific features that only good-quality auditory devices exhibit.
- Professional grade earplugs are made of silicone that perfectly contours the ears. The benefit of having such earplugs is that they offer absolute isolation that minimises noise.
- Professional quality in-ear monitors are universal. They are compatible with most IEM systems which makes them cost effective – since one earplug will work with all the devices you have.
- High-grade silicone ear-plugs do not generate an echo. Hence, they are perfect for listening to and making acoustic music.
All the features listed above are actually mandatory protection benchmarks as laid by reputable auditory clinics like the Audiologie Centre Ouest protection auditive clinic. The audiologists at this clinic offer different tests and treatment programs if you suffer from any kind of hearing disorder – tinnitus, auditory.
Moving on, next comes the list of 3 wonderful in-ear plugs that you’ll most certainly like. Have a look and decide which one suits you the most.
- The 2Max Ear-Plug
This is a true musician’s ear-plug that’s perfect for louder and faster audio. Giving a studio-quality experience, this one is also known for its capability to produce excellent sound even at lower volume settings. Some of its must-know features are:
- It’s compatible with portable IEM devices too.
- Its single crossover design produces neutral quality sound that’s devoid of noise despite the music is loud and fast.
- The 3Max In-ear Monitor
This is one of the best ear-monitors that offer maximum sensitivity to loud music throughout the audio spectrum because:
- It offers an increased bass response.
- It has a triple-driver.
- It offers complete noise elimination and sound isolation.
- 3D AARO
Not all headphones and ear-plugs are made for on-stage performances due to high ambience that results in echo and resonance in an auditorium. Which is why this special monitor is designed because:
- It enables the option to control ambience for complete isolation during on-stage performances.
- It is equipped with binaural microphones that have a stunning sense of detecting the direction of the music.
To summarize it all in one sentence, the quality of the in-ear monitor will not just affect the quality of your hearing, it will also affect the quality of the music you listen to and create. So, be mindful of what you put in your ears since that’s what determines the ear health in the longer run.