Botox has been rated as one of the most amazing solutions for treating the aging signs for the men and women. According to the figures available, Americans spent $2.4 billion on Botox in 2014 in over 6 million treatments. Of course, everyone would be familiar with the Botox treatment Toronto; there are many things that you would be unaware about such as its uses on the aging skin.
Here in this blog we bring to you some common uses of Botox in a person dealing with aging signs. So, let’s begin.
- Fine lines are the lines that mostly appear between the eyebrows after a certain age. A professional dermatologist would require about 20 units of Botox to deal with these aging signs, but some men or women may require a higher dose on the stronger muscles.
- We all know that the expression lines appear on the forehead. When you give expressions of questioning or surprising, there are certain patterns that will appear on the forehead. These expression lines can be easily treated with about 8-12 units at the Botox clinic Toronto injected into the forehead to help relax these lines. It is very important that you do not overdose these areas because it can cause an unnatural appearance or lowered eyebrows.
- Crow’s feet is a common problem that spread out from the corners of your eyes. This condition may develop over the time because of tiny muscle contractions that happen every time you make a facial expression. This can be also treated with just 12 units of Botox per side.
- Neck bands may appear on the neck area due to the contraction of the platysma muscle. These are the vertical signs that appear on the neck and are often seen with age. It is easy to treat the neck band with 10-15 units per band.
- Have you ever experienced bulging or under eye lines due to the contraction of the orbicularis oculi muscle. This condition can be treated with the help of just 1-2 units per side for quick relief.
- According to the experts, vertical lip lines are very common among the smokers, which is why they are also called as smoker’s lines. Although they don’t usually appear due to smoking, but they can be also improved using Botox and fillers using just 8 units of Botox along with a filler.
- Many people deal with undefined jaw lines, which can make a negative impression on your visual appearance. These jaw lines can be also improved with the help of a Botox treatment Toronto using 8-10 units of Botox injected into the platysma muscle. A professional at the Botox clinic Toronto can help sharpen the jaw line and soften the appearance of jowling.
If you are also dealing with any of the above-mentioned aging signs, considering Botox can be a great choice to get back your youthful appearance without any kind of side effects. Start your journey towards a youthful life once again.